Join the ZOO Tribe !
The ZOO Tribe is the ZOO Community which gathers a growing number of users and developers distributed worldwide. It is mostly composed of GIS experts, programmers, modelers and researchers who want to build the ZOO ecosystem. The ZOO Tribe is a public and democratic group which is opened to anybody interested in GIS, Open Source, Web Processing Services or related topics.
Get involved in the ZOO
Several ways to get involved in the ZOO Tribe are proposed to you:
- Download and use ZOO for your Web GIS projects
- Promote ZOO in your community, company, university...
- Post new ideas and comments using the contacts section
- Take part of the developemnt of new ZOO Services using FOSS4G
- Bring a new code and make it become a ZOO Service !
ZOO Tribal Council (PSC)
The ZOO Tribal Council (ZTC) is the ZOO Project Steering Comitee, which manages and administers the project which is maintained, improved, and supported by the small but growing developer community. The ZTC is composed of the following people (by alphabetical order):
- Nicolas BOZON ( Cartogenic), FR
- Maria Antonia BROVELLI ( Politecnico di Milano), IT
- Massimiliano CANNATA ( SUPSI), CH
- Gérald FENOY ( GeoLabs), FR (Chair)
- Hirofumi HAYASHI ( AppTech), JP
- Daniel KASTL ( Georepublic), DE
- Jeff McKENNA ( Gateway Geomatics), CA
- Markus NETELER ( Fondazione Edmund Mach), IT
- Venkatesh RAGHAVAN ( Osaka City University), JP
- Satoshi SEKIGUCHI ( AIST GEO Grid), JP
- David SAGGIORATO (aka david)
- Gérald FENOY (aka djay)
- Jeff MCKENNA (jmckenna)
- Angelos TZOTSOS (aka kalxas)
- Luca DELUCCHI (aka lucadelu)
- Marco NEGRETTI (aka nmarco)
- René-Luc D'HONT (aka reluc)
- Trevor CLARKE (aka tclarke)